Wednesday 16 May 2012

Divorce Case No. 19/1/2012, Jakenya Vs Supu,attn, Leon

TO LEON AND LEON ADVOCATES,
P.O.BOX 232402346758,
KOROKOCHO SLUMS

RE: DIVORCE CASE NO.19.1.2012, SUPU VS JAKENYA.

I am in receipt of your submissions ,Ref: http://www.kenyanlist.com/kls-listing-show.php?id=77623 ,on the above divorce case. Let me remind you that I do not deal with lawyers based in slums. The GPS in my Subaru Imprezza GL 2012 will not be able to trace your offices when need arises. But for the record and benefit of the court let me respond thus:

1. I put it to your that your client, my former wife, has no property for which I intend to pledge claim. The only property I know she has is a pair of worn out underwear and a dildo she bought with money stolen from me. Before I married the mongoose, she and her two emaciated kids were staying in Korokocho.I also put it to you that the property she claims is the house I bought for her in Kileleshwa of which I have already legally repossessed. I already have court orders barring her from interfering with that property. Any claim thereof shall be considered illegal and I will institute legal proceeding against her in the event that she goes within a squirting distance of that property!

2. Also take note that the divorce case is already in court and any other divorce cases instituted by your client shall be considered null and void ,prejudicial and in contempt of the court.

3. Also note that the two children she claims to be mine were sired by Juguma Diani when I was in China. I have already ordered a DNA test to confirm the same. Even without a DNA test, from their ugly noses and the big heads they have, it can be deduced that they belong to JD.I have CCTV clip of my former wife (your client) giving head to JD in my matrimonial bed. This she did not do for me for the time we were married claiming that I was a kihii and that I had a smelly foreskin.

4. In case issue of carrying sardines in my pocket, be informed that your client cooks food that tastes like cow dung. This has caused me a lot of mental stress and starvation forcing me to carry the said aquatic animals in my pocket for physical nourishment and wellbeing. Also note that I bought the omena from my Barclays bank account. I did not use money from her Citibank account which I actually opened for her. Such insinuations about my feeding habit is meant to bring my name into disrepute among klisters.Warn your client that if this continues, I will sue for damages and defamation.

5. Lastly, warn your client that I don’t want to see her and those two retarded genetic disasters from of JD near any of my property. Such action shall be considered as trespass into my property and result in immediate arrest and confinement.

6. Also inform your client that our differences are beyond repair. Let her not try to call me through my Nokia smart phone like she did yesterday, I will not respond. We are now back with lovemat who has always been the love of my life.

I do not expect to get any further communication from you or your client till the divorce case I have filed is determined.Any communication from your smelly office will be thrown into the garbage bin without being looked at!!



DR. JAKENYA (PHD, OGW)
FOREST DRIVE
KILELESHWA AND LAVINGTON.

No comments:

Post a Comment